The information requested may be used for a variety of purposes related to the ticket purchase transaction. These purposes can vary by transaction, but include, for example, allowing us to: ship/deliver tickets and/or receipts; respond to customer service requests; review and enforce limits on the number of tickets purchased per event and to help prevent credit card fraud.
Articles in this section
- Ticket Fraud
- WHERE CAN I BUY TICKETS?
- How are ticket prices determined?
- My tickets say "General Admission." What does that mean?
- Why is it that sometimes I hear about an event that is supposed to go on sale, but when I call Ticketmaster or visit a TicketmasterRetail Outlet, they don't know anything about it?
- What is an Internet Presale?
- Are there other ways I can purchase tickets to events I am interested in attending?
- Why do we request your address, postal/zip code and or phone number?