Please use only one browser window at a time (on the same computer) to hold tickets. If you open a new browser and order a different set of tickets, the tickets held in the previous browser will be released for sale to other customers. This helps us to prevent attempts to use automated programs to block other customers from getting tickets.
Articles in this section
- Last-Minute Ticket Availability
- Prevent your tickets from being released
- Why are there limits on how many tickets I can buy?
- Why does Ticketmaster enforce a time limit when making purchases online?
- May I exchange my tickets if better seats become available later, or if a second show is announced?
- Why are "better" tickets sometimes available a few minutes after the event goes on sale?
- Why do tickets sell out so quickly for popular events?
- Can I improve my odds for getting tickets by purchasing through one particular distribution channel?