The venue or artist/event management will typically impose a ticket limit per customer, credit card or address in order to provide ticket access to as many fans as possible. Ticket limits vary depending on the type of event or the anticipated demand for tickets. Check the event information area of the purchase page for more information on ticket limits for your event. Please adhere to published ticket limits. If we determine that a ticket limit has been exceeded, we may cancel an order, or part of an order, without notice, and may even cancel a ticket that has already been delivered rendering it unusable without notice.
Articles in this section
- Last-Minute Ticket Availability
- Prevent your tickets from being released
- Why are there limits on how many tickets I can buy?
- Why does Ticketmaster enforce a time limit when making purchases online?
- May I exchange my tickets if better seats become available later, or if a second show is announced?
- Why are "better" tickets sometimes available a few minutes after the event goes on sale?
- Why do tickets sell out so quickly for popular events?
- Can I improve my odds for getting tickets by purchasing through one particular distribution channel?